Thursday, December 22, 2005

All I want for Christmas

Just so you know, I don't exactly celebrate Christmas, not religiously anyway. But i do have a lot of Christmas spirit as can be seen by my tradition of sending out piles of Christmas cards, Christmas shopping, and especially my jingle bells ringtone 365 days a year. I have been on my fairly decent best behaviour, so here is my Christmas wishlist, Santa. Read 'em and weep!





First on my list is of course the House M.D. DVD season 1. it includes special cast interviews, and ..um..extra stuff. All i can say is the doctor is in the House! *snort* thank you yeah Hwei!



You may also have noticed (if you looked really closely and watched the House episode 'Poison') that Dr. House wears cool shoes, like the Nike Shox. okay, okay, so i think they're cool because he wears them, yes i'm that shallow, BITE ME. Besides, I need a new pair of shoes. But in a not so manly colour.. maybe like the red pair he owns.....


MAC makes pretty things. I like pretty things. I like pretty Purple things. And i could always use a good set of makeup brushes. it's purely logical. Don't you just love logic?


Not only am I a huge House fan, I'm also a huge Hugh (pronounced hue - thanks Kar) Laurie fan. For the uninitiated, Hugh Laurie plays Dr. Greg-I-have-three-'legs'-but-I'm-still-hot-and-brilliant- House. Hugh is an acccomplished writer who has received rave reviews for his book The Gun Seller which is something like a spoof mystery thriller. I haven't actually seen it in real life, as i have not stepped into a proper bookstore in months, and only recently googled him. So, yes, this would be an excellent present to find under my (imaginary and proverbial) Christmas Tree!


I get a new handphone. It's not a suprise, I WILL get it, but i found this, and it was too pretty not to be shared. It's a nokia 6111 and it's PINK! it's got all the features i want, namely truetone capable, camera, and sms-able. I don't ask for much. REALLY!

wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

muaks!

ps: if you're not in the christmas mood yet, get into it! I ORDER you to!!!!!

No comments: