Saturday, June 02, 2007

The First Week

I woke up Tuesday morning numerous times, feeling just a tad bit nervous about the first day on the job at Bux. Since then, it's been a good week :D

The partners are very nice and friendly and patient enough to take the time to show the noob around and layan my bumbling questions.

The customers are alright, there hasn't been a particular horrid customer that I've had to layan, although honestly speaking, being in the F&B line is a real eye-opener. There are a lot of regulars that frequent the MV store, particularly expats. And of course, there's the eccentric regular. He's got a shaggy beard, and hardly says anything except "TWO.TWO!" *makes peace sign* I think he prefers female baristas though heeeeheeee.

Linda keeps cursing me and reminding me not to fall, trip or spill drinks.

In my first week I have:

spilt two drinks
tripped
made wrong drinks
cut my thumbS on the plastic covers

...

...

yeah.

It's all good. :D Closing shift tonight. I like it the best. The guys make me laugh like crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha see i'm not the only one who tells you not to be so clumsy :p hehe vishnu*coughchough* makes you laff ke? :p