Sunday, July 15, 2007

For Anaz..

Just an update.

And maybe Kar also ler, but at least she's more updated than Anya in FunFunFunChristendomPlaceinVirginia.

Sigh

So.

I thought he had commitment issues.

I found out he just didn't like me that way.

I got rejected twice.

But.

We still message almost everyday. For hours on end. My inbox has 190 messages right now. Sometimes it has 300++. More than 95% will be from his number.

We still hang out. Heck, it's not even that casual bump into each other hang out. We make plans. And put time aside for each other.

We still emo. Okay la, I emo. Right now I'm angry fustrated sad at him because he won't open up to me and tell me his problems and hence make me feel useless.

and Dammit.

I feel desperate.

I need to know he's okay.

My hands damn bloody itchy. Cannot keep away from phone.

It's cliched but I've never felt like this before. With previous experiences there was always a nagging little voice or feeling. This feels right somehow. Oh god touch wood don't jinx me.

He's perfect.

There's actually no such thing as perfection so I dunno what the hell I'm talking about.

I can't control myself.

CAN SLAP ME ARRRR??

There's a whole novel behind all this. Maybe one day I will type it all up in an email for you. Soon la soon okay?

Anya. I miss you.. PLEASE BRING BACK SOME HOT CHAP CHUNGS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send me an email tooo okay!!! :p i may be sesat but i like to read the gossip tooo!! hehe..loves girl..sorry haven't been keeping in touch lately..hope you're good! :)