Sunday, May 13, 2007

Post Mortem Sem 3

CRM - I honestly thought this was going to be the hardest subject of all, but as it turns out, it was the best exam out of all the final papers I sat for. Thanks mostly to study sessions, MCQs were a breeze, and essays were very do-able. The only complaint is that I quite screwed up my research proposal because I spent 15 minutes daydreaming and trying to brainstorm what was a problem regarding the use of MSN messenger as a form of communication. As usual, when I come to a dead end, I go back to basics. I thought of home. And of Daddy who does not use MSN. So I taruh only the problem being old people. Ho Ho Ho. Assignments were pretty good at the beginning, but our group research was a nuclear NagasakiCherylnobylHavoc bomb. Expected grade : B

PR - OMG. wtf. This was supposed to be THE subject I was going to score for.. whyyyyy. Can die la. I went in reciting SOLAADS to myself for the press release and I came out speechless. CCB! Good thing my assignments are okay. Expected grade : B+

IDP - Probably the subject where we enjoyed being in the lab. Mr. Phua's first lesson bored the shizz out of us, but that was it. He made up for it and more by blasting Reagan every class. Ho Ho Ho, miss him or not, Reagan? Assignments were above and beyond considering our last minutes. Jeezuz, VERY last minute tau. Like that week itself. Hur hur hur. Expected grade: B+

IMC - Again, expected this to be pretty tough. But again it was a surprise. The only paper besides IDP where I came out early. Expected grade : B ( I did quite poorly for assignments)

Academic Writing - Bleh. I told everybody to study response essays and critique essays but I myself forgot what to actually respond about. Bleh. Expected Grade : B+

As soon as AW was over, I went to Brickfields to buy liquor at Vans' (ho ho ho) and then chill at Starbucks and teach Thomas how to play Uno. -_-' Then Kitty's buffet Dinner. And chilling some atas place in Bangsar where young looking ang moh boys shisha-ed and boozed. Young enough to be still squeaking in unbroken voices. Young enough to not be hot. Tsk. Kids these days...

Am going to Linda's house now. Penang in twelve hours. See you on Wednesday :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i realize the abundance of ho hos and hu hus. =D