Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Release Tension.. among other things

Finals in 5 days.

I really must start hardcore studying. Except I left my notebook in Tun's car, and I won't see him till at least tomorrow, so it gives me a feeble excuse to procrastinate till then.

Plus I keep thinking about Penang. :D

Things related to Penang

Pack dammit!
Make chocolate peanut butter cups to eat on the way there
Sleepover at my place on Saturday, then Linda's on Sunday
Buy aviators
Buy my freaking hoodie

And while I'm at Penang:

Eat har gau
Eat real Penang Char Kuey Teow
Eat Penang Sotong Kangkung. Okay, I don't actually care if it's Penang or not, I just need my sotong fix...
Rise with the sun with Eddie
Beach stroll at night
Suntan
SHHOPPPPPIIIINNNGGGGG
Fairy on Ferry with Lily
Twister :D I can see Linda laughing with glee
Jacuzzi. Someone remind me to bring bubble bath please
Shots!
and with shots come drinking games...
Buy mom's belacan... -_-"
Do a bit of praying at Kek Lok Si for good results
See TURTLES!! (the only real reason I want to go to Kek Lok Si actually)
Wax The Hairy Bear that is Grandpa Thomas. * Omg Linda will have the most fun with this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I think Volcom has nice skater-punk hoodies... they're sold at the surfy place we went to, opposite KL Plaza, when I went to Bentley to perv guitars...
Eh can you make sure you use sunscreen, UV light wrinkles your skin. Please buy kangkung and feed the terrapins for me, I miss them.
How come shisha's not on your list?

Anonymous said...

hi..... im not coming to penang...... i will fall sick on that day.... have a good trip. bye.