Friday, August 12, 2005

EYER!!!! ka chat!!

yesterday, i was preparing myself for sleep, and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and then take out my contacts. i stifled my scream when i saw this HUGE ka chat (cockroach in cantonese) buzzing on the bathroom floor. i quickly jumped out of the bathroom and switched off the lights. i don't know why i did that, because obviously the cockroach 'sees' with its creepy long pervy antennae, and doesn' t care if the bathroom light is on or not.

now usually in my house, when i see a cockroach, i will immedeatly scream " DADDY!!! got ka chat! kill it! " unfortunately, this happened at two a.m. when i was supposed to be asleep, like a good girl. so i brushed my teeth in record time and took out my eyeballs (as my sister calls them) and darted the cockroach a death glare. one
day.. ONE DAY, i will get my revenge on you. i was sore, you see, becuase i didn't dare wash my face because that would require me closing my eyes, and not able to keep my eye on it.

in case you're wondering why i have such a phobia about cockroaches, it's because when i was younger, i was taking my bath, and i felt some weird ticklish feeling on my leg, i look down and there is this cockroach hanging on my leg!!!!!!!!

so then, here i am, watching tv, waiting for dinner to come home, when i hear a buzzing behind me. i see the brown enemy, and i head sneakily for newspaper. after a second thought, i decide to get the extra thick marie claire magazine for e
xtraweight and momentum. i roll it up..

i stalk over to the ka chat..

Revenge.

*WHACK*

*WHACK*


I look at the cockroach. it is still twitching.

*WHACK*

cockroach is no longer moving.

*whack*

one more itme just to be sure.

i grab a handful of kleenex, and dispose of it MYSELF. (wah, so proud man)

but just before, i grab my camera.
i call it 'morgue : end of the creepy crawlie'

2 comments:

Lynnylchan said...

For something that's been whacked, it doesn't look very flattened. You should have sprayed it too, just to be sure.

Anonymous said...

which issue was that? not gonna borrow sumfing wif roach juice...heheheh