Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ribena Withdrawal

Hate - OMFG. What am I doing here?! I should be doing AW!

But since she bombed my topic, I've been extra selamba and extra slacker about her subject. She can go smirk and sneer all she wants in class, everybody already hates her. She's reaaaallyyy going to get horrible reviews next semester.

Hate - More assignments piling up. IMC, IDP draft all due this Friday

Hate - I keep losing out to other chicks. Granted lar, one is a hot malay chick, so I don't feel too bad about that. :D

Hate - Absolutely pretentious people keep popping up.

Love - The new creative works. I'm going to see if I can offload it on Daddy and get him to buy me an iPod instead :D

Love - Hah!! I figured out what was lagging up my phone! I deleted drafts and some other rubbish sentimental messages. I can type at my normal wpm now.

Love - CNY is around the corner. I can't wait to study for mid-sem after that. No, really.

Love - Birthdays are popping up all over the place. Another excuse to eat, talk, laugh more.

Love - Waaahhhh my sis has really nice pics! I'm gonna buy me a STRIPED SHIRT ONE DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't buy an iPod, those things aren't made to last. Or if you must, please go see the refurbished iPods on the Singapore store, I'd rather buy those than have you spend the parentals' money. Or the Samsung YP-K3, it's very nano-ish!
I wish Topshop made girly versions of their Topman clothes. Doesn't his shirt look very Topmannish?