Friday, February 02, 2007

Names

I've been called a lot of things before; bitch, idiot, yada yada the usual. This is the first I've ever been called a whore though. Am not liking it. After an initial stage of being left to get through it in a locked bathroom seething in fury, I eventually made myself go to sleep after God knows how long. And woke up with swollen eyelids. Bloody hell.

When I was younger, I often fantasised about packing things up in my baby blanket and running away. Now I just have very strong urges to grab Jun's keys and going off anywhere. I would be a homeless Joe with a car for a bed. I'd take along my laptop and leech off Starbuck's wifi. Hah, I'd be the epitome of 21st century homeless person. One who blogs.

As if I haven't got enough on my plate for the second consecutive worst week ever, the Cat's angry at me. Admittedly I can't blame it because the cat's got an ego with a gravity pull of its own, so it probably can't handle being shouted at. But still, to call my nose a piggy nose... VERY sensitive topic. I'd apologize but I suck at apologies, especially this one because I think my reaction was warranted, if slightly over the top. Ah well, no space or emotional capacity to handle it right now.

The only good news so far : I didn't yell at Creative. I called them after a nap so I was slightly stoning. Gonna pick up the battery...sometime soon. They better not screw me over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can go to my place if u need to..

Anonymous said...

Ok one day you are going to have to explain all your code names to me. Skali you have one for me too. Hmm. Will catch you online some time - haven't been in my room much due to hall stuff.

Anonymous said...

You're not a whore.

Anonymous said...

you're respectable