Sunday, February 25, 2007

Vanx

When the phone started blasting the chorus of James Morrison's "This Boy", the TV was riddling the hall with sounds of bullets from "Transporter 2", so I walked to the kitchen to get a little more audibility.

Hello?

Hallooo

...Eh. Hello? Who is this?

Uh..Haaaloooooo??

*wtfomgwhoisthisdude* Yeah? Hello, who is this??

Hello-Vanx, it's me!

*Vanxwtf-* Oh.Right. Kittyyyy..

The Cat is possibly the one who takes the prize for misspelling my name so..distortedly. After three months into our course, I was scrolling through his phone looking for my number. When I couldn't find it, he showed it to me. I was listed under "Vanx".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does he pronounce it the way it's spelled? It's quite cool leh! Would make for a pretty edgy nickname.