Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RELIEF

YES





YES





YES


AssignmentsCrazyPeriod is over. For now. No more CRM and AW :D The rest of the assignments should be manageble. But we must do with 110% effort!!!!!!!!!!!!



anyway




Matter of Business 1




The movie 300 rocks. I mean reallllyyyyy. It's like LOTR, only no magic, less superstupendouskickassunbelievable CG effects, waaaaayyyy more blood and gore, and HECK LOADS OF topless dudes. Pretty sexy in a sweaty, masculine sort of way. It's a movie I came out from feeling super semangat and raging full of testosterone fuelled violence. If anybody bad-mouthed that movie at that time I would have socker-punched them. I high-fived Kitty when we came out because he had been at us for a whole week and emo-ing because we kept postponing the movie. We may be quoting this one for some time.





Matter of Business 2



GAAAAHHHHH I LOVE SHOPPING! Okay, the colour theme for Mass Colympics is orange, and when the movie was postponed on Saturday, Linda and I went shopping at Cats Whiskers for orange tops. She bought one.



I bought a green top that says...









...






...





FAIRIES ROCK









SQUUEEEEEEE!!!!!





My new favorite top :D I saw it ages ago, but I finally bought it because of the 40% discount. Ah. 'Tis the season to be shopping.




Matter of Business 3




Virtual Villagers. is addictive.




It gets tiring playing God after awhile, mainly because your little villagers are, well, slowpokes. It takes ages to get tech points and advance the game even though you're on 2x speed. And it's basically the same strategy over and over again, but there's an insane need to finish what you've started. Plus, you get to name your villagers funny names after your friends...




Swimming. Yes, KuWakChai does mean gangster.




I was thinking about the Young and Dangerous series at that time...


Farming!

If you ever catch me at home playing this, I'm usually muttering things like "Harvest the bloody crops idiot, pick it, PICK IT, no no come back, don't go fishing, faster finish the harvesting, little ninjits, don't obey me, throw you in the pool.. no idiot, don't swim, HARVEST dammit.."


Gone Fishing! That's a crab she's holding, btw... :D

I've been a little paranoid about having a steady supply of food and farmers since Linda had all her villagers die one time. That's a crab, YES!!

Er. Graveyard

Kitty was the first to die. My fault because I made him open a crate that contained killer ants. Chandni, Reagan, Linda, Thomas, Tun, Edmund all died of old age. I think..

I am very close to completing the sequel already, I have all the levels. The villagers are just taking a very long time to uncover the ancient ruins. They should be done the next time I check on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to know where you get your games from, and what viruses you are now harbouring on your system. I'd play but I have no time, literally no time for games. *sob* it's just as well I didn't bring Diablo back with me.
I went to watch 300 too, and I was very sad at what they did to Rodrigo Santoro aka Carl from "Love Actually". Where's my sexy Carl? Oh, and they murdered my delicious young boy. "He was all that was best in me."