Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Beginning.. again

So this is a new blog.. Again. Before anything, i would like to dedicate today's blog to my friend Kareen, who told me to blog again. So yay!

I have just finished watching Laguna Beach on mtv. I still don't know if it's a reality show or is it a scripted drama, because the acting or whateve is really natural, but on the other hand, how much drama can a teen have??!!

For the unupdated, Laguna Beach so far has had multiple break ups and make ups, two fashion shows, too many bitch fights to count, and many clubbing scenes. They're the same age as me! I mean, sure, they live in 'the real orange county' but is it for real???!!! I wonder....

Today's topic seems to be reality shows, so let's go on to my favourite reality show : The Apprentice!

Anybody who has watched Apprentice 1 will remember an almost probably hate Amorosa. I don't think i've had more fun bitching about anybody else! I didn't have a paticular favourite but i found Sam very interesting. If i owned a company, i would hire him on the spot! He would make a very cool but exasperating motivational speaker! haha.. i certainly wouldn't pick Bill. He's so uninspiring. bleh.

The amazing race is also one reality show i like. Any survivor fan would know that Rob Boston and Amber from the all stars survivor(is it?) joined the amazing race. No, they didn't win, but i was rooting for them all the way. Rob's way of putting things into logic and his slyness and cunning ways just leaves you speechless. What other person could convince other teams to join him in abandoning a task and take a four hour penalty???!! RESPECT, dude! Although it serves him right for asking Meredith and Gretchen whether or not they got on the earlier flight, hoping to get them to panic about getting ahead. Unfortunately for him, there WAS an earlier flight. ahahahaha!!! talk about irony..

My Sweet Sixteen is another show on Mtv i enjoy. It's fascinating to watch these spoilt brats spend thousands of dollars on parties for their sixteenth birthday. And I thought I was spoilt. sheesh. So far, i've watched a coming out party, an Arabian nights themed party, a Tennis party that served sushi, and a diva wannabe arriving in a helicopter. I kid you not. and my mom wonders why i want to be an event manager. Do you not see the dollars signs when you get clients such as this?

It's late, I'm tired and bored. No one's online to chat with me ( thanks a lot Kar) so i'm signing out.

peace.

yuen

1 comment:

Lynnylchan said...

But these stupid brats make you work for your money... cos they're damn bloody demanding until i think you'd wish you'd never taken the job.
As long as they don't ask for something ridiculous like "I want Orly at my party" then i guess can carry it out lar..
Idiot American consumerism.