Wednesday, June 29, 2005

finally!


Finally, the laptop works again.

Lit Night was last Friday, and it was kind of a success i suppose. i mean, nothing MAJOR happened, but then it wasn't the most exciting Lit Night ever. ah well.

right after my piano exam we rushed to Krystina's house so i could prim and preen, but not before stopping by a&w. we then went over to krys' house and booted a guy who was playing with her computer so the girls could change. haha! so i changed into this super gorgeous dress lent to me by anaz's cousin, and then proceeded to obssess for the next hour over whether or not to wear a purple shawl to hide my fat arms and cover me up, but seemed slightly over the top, or to wear the drabby see through white but totally acceptable top. Cheryl suggested i go with the shawl, so i did.

I also had to get rid of extra tickets because SOME people decided that their friends weren't coming last minute. good thing i could get a refund. krys curled my hair for me, which turned out pretty well, i must say! i rushed backstage as soon as i got to school and in about half an hour, the show was on the road.

For me, the best part about Lit Night isn't the actual concert, but the after-party. how tragic... after 'cleaning around' for a bit, and lots of pictures, the whole gang of us stuffed ourselves like sardines into Charmaine's mom's car. unfortunately, the whole lot of us in the car meant Uncle didn't have a ride there.. whoops..

as i left the hall,i was tempted to knick a corsage left over, but decided not to. the last thing i saw when i left the hall was one of the people i invited being kicked by little gingerbread men. heheheheh!!

as we went through a&w, i felt like a celebrity. people kept giving me odd glances ( then agian, they gave all of us odd glances) and friends kept saying hi, plus, my feet had a some what 'glamorous' ache to it, which is what you would expect from wearing kitten heels for the past three hours.

so we settled down and proceeded to make a total ruckus. we did the whole 'yum seng' thing and got scolded by the staff..hehe.. looked for krys, cause i wanted to see how her hair turned out like, because when i left her house, she was moaning about her non-curling hair. didnt' see her, but i heard she headed off to starbucks with the gingerbread man and family. sigh.. people who can afford starbucks all the time..

had a great time at the restaurant! took loads of photos with gorgeous friends, so look out for them on my friendster account! i've put a picture of quin, kareen, and me above.

all in all, i had a wonderful time for the past few weeks. i had a great assistant, and i'm so glad i got to know some of my friends better, or at least hung out with them more. now there's only installation left to look forward to..

signing out

yuen

comments for the day: crazy cool was stolen from my lit book and american television. yes, kimm, go ahead and link me. thanks for asking! that is so sweet





1 comment:

琴 Kimm said...

Whoops, didn't see your message at the bottom; thought I lost my comment. Alright, will link yeh. :D