Sunday, August 06, 2006

fire in the hole!

1) Four things not many know
I have a scar on my shin that was caused by bad karma that I got in form 3, and it's never fully healed.
I entered the hospital when I was a baby and almost died.
When to use 'then' and 'than'.
I haven't touched the piano in over a year.

2) Four movies I could watch over and over.
Love Actually
Sense and Sensibility
Mean Girls
She's All That

3) Four places I have lived.
The Ampang House
My Grandma's House a few streets away from mine
My current house in lala-land (Shush, J)
The Other 1 1/2 storey house

4)Four TV shows I love to watch.
House MD
The Simpsons
Hana Yori Dango
Sweet Sixteen

5) Four places I have been on vacation.
Singapore
Langkawi
Hong Kong/China/the place of origin of my altophobia

Melaka (eeewww)

7) Four of my favourite foods.
Seafood
Hard boiled eggs (esp. cha yip tan)
Tau Foo Fah
Vanilla ice cream with brownies

8) Four places I would rather be
Gurney Drive
Kar's house playing with DevilDevon
One Utama shopping with Linda and KAF, best people to shop with
In Japan, watching cherry blossoms

9 )Four fave songs (this hour)
Ai Otsuka's Planetarium
Ai Otsuka's Kingyo Hanabi (Goldfish Fireworks)
ARASHI's Wish
CBR's Breathless

10) Four people I tag!
Anaz
Nash
Lee
Joshua (mampus la rambus)

No comments: