Friday, August 18, 2006

Like a virgin..For the very first time

*cough*

Yeah man! I finally did another noob thing this year!

I stepped into a cybercafe for the very first time! (one that I had to pay for la..)

AND I PLAYED COUNTER STRIKE

and got killed 24 times in sucession, without killing anybody.. i said noob right..

Anyway! I can see why guys like to play it so much. As I was busy getting killed, there were woots, 'tulan's, and screams all around me. It must be quite fun to suceed in releasing that pent up violence in the form of snipers, machine guns and team playing. I had people like Jeff, Jay, and Reagan who clicked a few buttons here and there and told me what to press, etc. but then they turn around and kill me instead. -_-' give chance a bit, boleh ke.

Anaz joined me for a while, and told me about her noob attempt at CS.
We must practice a bit together okay, Anaz.

Sure naik saham :D

bee in my bonnet : Orson- No Tomorrow. My new theme song.

No comments: