Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Complete and utter madness

what is it like to come home and go mad?

When I say mad, I don't mean La Kereta mad, I mean hormonal, emo, crazy mad. In s bad way.

I mean mad like sms Kar so crazily your first message is unreadable.

I mean mad like Kar's class doesn't end for another hour and you start pacing around the room.

I mean mad like lying on the bed, staring at the fan, cry fits and starts, and clutching the phone desperately.

I mean mad like the need to talk to somebody, anybody so insanely you call the first person who you feel you can talk to and not be judged.

I mean mad like the confusion you get when you get the ringtone, and you immediately hang up because you feel stupid. The feeling of being so desperate to let it out, and yet so desperate to not say anything and pray this is all some big joke.

I was perfectly normal an hour and a half ago.

Now I'm confusion epitomised.

No comments: