Monday, July 31, 2006

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do this survey.

1. Kareen
2. Krystina
3. Chandni
4. Joyce
5. Linda
6. Calvin
7. Tun
8. Francine
9. Lee Quin
10. Reagan
11. Jay
12.Chien Hwei
13.Thomas
14.May Tan
15.Amresh
16. Rachel
17. Anaz
18. Keong Yuan
19. Arvin
20. Wai Kit

How did you meet 14?
I met May Tan in SMK Assunta. we were in the same class in form1.. Even then she was already the tallest girl in class I think

What would you do if you never met 1?
If I never met Kareen I would end up unloading all my crazyrandomhappenings to crazyrandompeople. Thank God she's almost always online; there's nobody else who knows more of my secrets or me so well. :D *muacks*

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
If Wai Kit and Lee dated, I would erm...erm..laugh my head off, because one is so tall and one is so um..not. Anyway, Lee likes chap guys, and kitty.. well, Kitty likes cheerleaders. HAHAHAHA. Plus, one is so intellectual, and one makes pervy jokes....

WANT ME TO INTRODUCE YOU??? :D

Did you ever like 19?
...hehehehe..*mad giggle* thank god he'll never read this.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Interesting combination.. I've never seen Calvin and Anaz interact in a classroom, but I suppose they get along well enough. Both suka take pictures.. the basis of every good relationship. HEH!

Describe 3:
Chandni is a petite Indo who likes to be told that she looks fatter. And she doesn't like going for drama practice. Everybody go for her SPA drama thingy okay! She's also pretty handy with the pool stick, and we like to rate guys at college.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Yes. DUHH!! Francine has fantastic features! In fact, one of these days I will follow Jolene Lai's example and pimp her. :D yeah man..

Say something about 7 :
Tun is fun to play pool with, loves Superman, spends A LOT of money on his lucky lucky girlfriend, and wears cool Converse shoes that I love to touch.

Do you know 12's family?
I know Hwei's biological cousins, Lou, Yuan, and Yih. If you want to talk about her interact family, I know too many of them to mention.

What's 18's favorite ?
Yuan's favorite what? I'd say he likes to flirt and check out girls..

Who is 9 going out with ?
Lee was technically single the last time I talked to her. But she's got beaus in Singapore and Samad..tau laa..jangan deny.

How old is 16 now ?
Rachel Wong is 18 this year

When was the last time you talked to 13?
Just this afternoon when he went up to the library and we went to Club 7 to shoot pool

2's favorite band / singer ?
Krys listens to most stuff I think. ahhh, I'm pretty sure she likes Coldplay though.. Or was that lee... tsk..must go ask her..

Would you date 4 ?
If Joyce was a guy, maaayyyybeeeee.. She's very sweet and fun. But so popular la. Make people feel insecure only tauuuu

Would you date 7?
Diaorang sudah tertangkap. But if he were single, maybe. He's very sweet to his gf you know!

Is 15 single ?
Erm.. I dunno. I'd say yeah?

What's 10's last name ?
Ronald Reagan without the Ronald is Reagan Raj. FYI, he has brothers by the name Ronald, Richard, and ahh.. terlupa. Ruban I think.. I forger the rest, but they all start with 'R'. So cute right!

Would you have a serious relationship with 11 ?
If Jay were single, yeah, why not? I always said that he makes good bf material. :D

Which school does 3 go to ?
Taylors, same as me

Where does 6 live ?
Calvin lives in Putra Heights, Subang, where there is a lot of opportunities to take pictures of sunsets. (I told you he suka take picture)

What's your favorite thing about 5 ?
My favorite think about Linda is that she's easy to talk to, and we can relate to each other!

Tagamunjo
calvin cause he sure do wan
jay cause he sure wont do wan
anaz cause... eh wait, shes done this before
lee cause i mentioned her twice
omg i know so few people.

bee in my bonnet : Spice Girls- Say You'll Be There
dont laugh la.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUEN!
*speechless*
I have a friend by the name of Wai Kidd too and he's insaaanely tall as well! haha. what you mean technically single ni??!! single means single la!! LOL

Gzhang said...

techinically only la...admit it quin.