Friday, July 28, 2006

Worst.Week.Ever.

Good lord.

First the whole worrying thing on Monday, then the horrible news on Tuesday, and then it kept getting worse, coming off on the most horrible presentation EVER on Friday. This whole week was one blur stoning boring experience.

I'm just so relieved it's over and that I can just sit and stone in the comfort of my own room.

Crazyrandom things are running through my head

I should have bought that lollipop
I'll take a nap soon
High school reunion
I hope he's feeling okay
Did I choose the right course
Who's birthday is next
Am I hungry or just thirsty
I want to go upstairs and switch on the air con
I need to sort out my drawers

I can't wait for Monday

OhgoodGodhowohhowcouldihavebombedthatpresentation. Nak tamparsepakhentam betul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you... i'm so sorry about what happend that day (presentation). i actually thought it was pretty okay! seriously i did but i don't know why syireen wasn't.

well at least it's over for you... i've got MINE to worry about. it's on monday (lecture omfg!) and both sam and i are so jumbled up!

anyways hope things will work out for both u and me. hugs