Sunday, July 16, 2006

Anaz 'Thasya' turns legal


On Friday, I made my way by public transport to Taylors Subang so i could borrow a couple of books and to meet up with Anaz. After failing to borrow books because i haven't paid my fees yet, I had a game of pool with Anaz, until her sister called because she didn't have keys to the house. So we pack up, pay RM0.50, and Anaz drives us to Kelana Jaya. Havoc la, her driving. 8/10.. deduct points because she always scolds the people on the road. :D

After we head back to school and pick up Francine (while waiting we ogled at guys ;D), we chill in her room and freshen up. I start freaking when I check my phone, and realize we should have started the drive to Kar's house 15 minutes ago. When we finally reach Kar's house, I mumbled something about Kareen being late and not ready just so I could get Anaz to park her car

While chilling in Kar's room, we naturally turn to more vain pursuits...


like taking lots of photos

Fran found my sunnies

The thing was, we were actually going to surprise Anaz with her college friends, hence the ploy to get her out of the car and to chill in Kar's room, which was the meet up point.

while we waited for her surprise..

We came close to bocor rahsia because Calvin couldn't find the a house (accidentally gave wrong address, sorrrrrryy) and he had to call.

*pass the phone to Kar*

Anaz : Who's that?

Me: Uh... what? *feigns distraction*

The phone, who's that?

Hah...yeah.. Oh, what? *racking brain for lie*

Who were you talking to?

Uh.. Oh, that, Krys la, Krys..

What the hell happened to my lying skills, man.. Anyway, Kareen finally went down to 'get something from her friend who was dropping something off' and TADA! SURPRISE!

We split into 2 cars, then head off to KLCC's California Pizza Kitchen. We got the private room, so we could make all the noise we wanted. You know one thing I like about the private room? It's located right at the back of the restaurant, and you have to walk past all the other diners to the room. And as you walk, people turn and look, and I always secretly smirk and think "Nyeh nyeh, we got the private room.. nyeh nyeh, you have to eat out here hahahahahaha"


They sat nearest to the door mah...So they did this the whole evenning

We had a good time, it's been so long since we had a lot of free time to just chat and catch up over a meal, and not be rushed to go to a movie or something. I got to meet Anaz's college friends, who were all cool friendly people. I haven't laughed so much since holidays started.


There were five cameras there belonging to Me, Calvin, Beth, Grace and Kareen, so naturally a lot of picture taking. We made the poor waitress take like 10 shots with all of us in the same position because of all our cameras :D should have left her a bigger tip, come to think of it. Ah well, that's what service tax is for.

The magic eight

The college side of the party

The ex-schoolmates side of the party

Shit, my hair looks horrible.

After eating pizza, and dessert (yummmmmmmmm) we head back to Kar's house for another sweet surprise.

You didn't think we'd celebrate a birthday without birthday candles did ya?


Cuppacakes!

I think I may have gotten carried away with the lighting of the candles, come to think of it. There was a whole box of matches and so many candles to light...

The Cuppacakes were sugary treats, very pretty and certainly a welcome difference from the traditional birthday cake. Do go and visit their website, can die from prettiness overload.

It was wonderful meeting Anaz's friends, and spending some quality time with my favourite gals. God, when's the next birthday.. I can't wait.

Things I learnt from Friday:

Grace's birthday is in August.

Punani is not like papadam.

I look not half bad in brown. Must buy more brown clothes.

KL is a city where you can get lost in.

Francine's rabbit doesn't like to be picked up by her.

For havoc events, call Event Extraordinare Yuen!

"If I love you, you get a great party. Otherwise, you pay me."

Ps: Hugs and love to KarBear for helping to organize! and Calvin for calling the college peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha punani's nth near papadam darling... i thought jay told u? n i think u look great in white. no offense though!

Yuenny said...

Now i know la, punani is NOTHING like papadam.. after being laughed at :P Seriously??? Eh cool, more colours to wear :D no offense la of course!