Saturday, July 15, 2006

photoshop woes

My photoshop software trial that i spent HOURS downloading from adobe.com expired. Before i could edit photos from Anaz's Bday. Before i could add sparkles and edit the brightness and put nice captions. :(

So many blogs have nice photos that are obviously the result of some kind of image editing software (I'd put my money on photoshop), but takkan they all bought the original versions right...

My photoshop cd that i purchased a while back from MV doesn't quite work. Maybe it's because of the authentic trial version that expired. That plus the fact that i stupidly forgot to ask the fella for the serial number to go along with the cd. I'm going to hentam that fat fella one fine day, when i get the chance to go back there minus the parents plus guts.

I would give other photo editing softwares a shot, but the brushes I've downloaded work only with photoshop! My lovely lovely brushes! *wail*

Anybody know where to get a working photoshop cd (preferably cs2).. aw man, 20 bucks down the drain.

2 comments:

.:pàt®!¢k:. said...

You can try dlding it at torrentspy.com for free.. Well, I got mine there. =) Photoshop CS2.

Alexander "Kidd" Teo said...

I don't edit my photos using photoshop. Still great photos though. I pride myself for that. hahaha.