Sunday, July 23, 2006

Movies I haven't seen but want to see:

X-men 3. yes. i haven't watched it yet. But people pei me and told me that Cyclops die, while making joke about superman killing cyclops. tulan betul.

Sin City. I didn't realise it came out long ago till just recently. It probably was banned here, so it means have to resort to fan ban vcd or a copy. I saw a clip from it for Jessica Alba's Sexiest Performance in the MTV movie awards. I think it'll be worth the effort looking for the movie :D

Brokeback Mountain. WTH! I haven't watched the movie of the century. mustmustmustmust watch. Considering that even though it was banned from local cinemas, almost everybody I know who's a movie fan has watched it...paiseh la.

Pirates 3. I think for sure I will watch it in the cinemas, since it's gotten good reviews.

Nacho Libre. Jack Black! guaranteed laugh till tears come to your eyes, sides hurt, you fall off your chair, popcorn tak masuk mulut.

So I hope I get to watch something in the starlight cinema. It's an experience I definitely want to have, since the only year I had the opportunity to go, I couldn't :(

STARLIGHT CINEMA OKAY
somebody teman me go

ps: I can't wait to molest dodo. :D

No comments: