Monday, July 17, 2006

What first day..

The first day of term was a total letdown. In fact I shan't even call it First Day. As far as I'm concerned, the first day of sem 2 is tomorrow. bleh.

I spent like, a couple of hours at college with Tun and Jay, and we lazed at the lounge for a bit while i kacau-ed some other people by calling and waking them up :D. The only reason Tun and I were at college was to pay fees, which barely took a minute, because all I did was drop it into a box. God knows why Jay came, but better la, more people to hang out with.

Then we went to some mamak place bistro, and Linda joined us for a bit. Tun sent me home, and on the way I think he got caught speeding at the speedtrap. -_-' i wouldn't know, I don't know how these things work.

During lunch I had a moment where I coughed while chewing and food must have somehow traveled the wrong way. Because later something was irritating and annoying my nose, and so I grabbed tissue and blew it out. OMg.

It turned out to be a grain of rice.

0_o'

quite gross, yeah?

1 comment:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Why did I come?! Cause you asked la1