Sunday, April 09, 2006

three girls and 40+ guys

Lee made me and Kareen layan her by making us go all the way to KLCC to watch CLEO's 50 most eligible bachelors. We might have complained and whined initially, but in the end, we passed up watching Gubra and watched the parade of hotness for a few hours.




see what happens when you let Lee play with the camera

















everybody knows that when you watch a parade show at a mall, you should try to get the best 'seats' in the house. Unless you're the press and get prime access to the fancy shmancy chairs, you'll have to jostle your way to the balcony. So Kareen and I were excercising our talent in nudging people so we could get prime standing place on the 1t floor balcony. Finally the man in front of me graciously gives me his place, and so Kareen and I get good leaning space. Then Lee who has no talent in getting space takes advantage and happily sits down near our legs. So she gets to sit, prime viewing space with no effort whatsoever, and she gets to play with my camera. eesh

Neo was one of the cutest, and number seven, and Asun really got the crowd cheering, and Jeremy T was Cute! Lee kept whining about taking pictures with Rashid Salleh, so after we returned from the park, we went and hunted him down. I can't load the photos now because blogger is acting up, but yeah, he reminds me of Chef Wan.. physically..

In the end, we didn't watch Gubra because Kareen didn't want to spend 10 bucks on a local movie, and Lee wanted to watch Adam and Neo and Asun. So majority wins. Anyhoo, I've decided that I can't wait to watch Gubra. I HAVE to see it this week. I cannot stand not knowing if ah loong died or not. If he did then who was talking to the girl when she called?? Ghost is it???!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*eyes bug out* what does Kareen mean, Gubra not worth her red note is it!? Heck I'd pay 10 bucks just to watch Ng Choo Seong (Ah Loong). Don't spoil it for me ah, I also want to watch it myself.

Anonymous said...

OI! i was showing you my badd-ass ulcer in that pic ok!!! :p I watched Gubra! I watched Gubra! finally!!