Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Vono should pay me..

Creamy creamy mushroom soup that smells like horlicks


Because their soup is so good. For instant soup category that it. I just finished eating one sachet of its Mushroom Soup and it's a million times better than the crappy soupy snax or whatever it's called. Vono should sponsor me, and I will go around promoting their soup for them. I will go around campus flinging sachets at starving students who are sick of mamak food, and maybe fling boiling hot water at them too. Because you need the hot water to mix into the powder. hehehe.

If Vono won't sponsor, then I will promote Knorr. Knorr is a favourite with me because i used to consume their chicken stock cubes by the boxes back in the days when i had to cook my own lunch, and the only soup for noodles i knew how to make was the one where you crushed the chicken cubes and mixed the powder in. Knorr makes the only chicken noodle soup i eat/drink because..well.. because no other company makes them.

But the best kind is from Campbell. Campbell isn't really in the category of instant soup, cause you actually have to cook it, unless you count their new add hot water with the powdered soup kind. Mushroom, Potage, Cream of Chicken, Tomato, Oxtail, Vegetable, Minestrom, alphabet soup, Chicken noodle, you name it, campbell makes me love it. YUuuummm..

The strange thing about Vono is that after drinking it.. makes me hungry la..

No comments: