Saturday, May 06, 2006

One U roxxorz

It is so nice to have your own laptop la. It allows you to blog in the privacy of your own room (which i am doing now), allows you to keep naughty photos in private, and you can download whatever you want. yay for hugh! Anyway, I really should be studying MHL right now.. really should, but. bah. everytime i scold my lazy whiny alter ego to go study, it retaliates by reminding " eeee.. no, later la.. " then i end up procrastinating.
After lots of drama, sms-es and pissing off factors, the plan to celebrate Grace's birthday was finally back on track. The whole lot of us made it to One U on Thursday in two batches ; Me getting screwed in the car with ReaganBoy, Chutney, and Uncle Thomas because i realized that i forgot to sms DurianHead that the plan was back on, but at least he still made it last minute. We had lunch at Secret Recipe (their cordon bleu isn't great there. Pyramid's is better) and ate the cappucino cheese birthday cake. And camwhored. naturally.
The whole gang
the royal cheesecake

the princess + other foreign dignitaries + one kacau jester
Seriously, foreign dignitaries because Chutney is Indo, Lindy is part Thai, and I'm.. well... I pass for IndoChinese, boleh.
the princess and the manservants + court jesters
After a lot of shopping, i bought Kitty sunglasses (man, i felt like a sugarmama) and myself NEW FREAKING SUNNIES THAT I'VE WANTED FOR AGES and pigged out on Baskin Robbins.
Ohhhh Yeah baby.. Double scoop of Vanilla and Macadamia Butter. Lick It.
At that time, One U was having some promotion where you spend RM 100 at any of the shops in the new wing, and you get some free dip prizes and shizz. What they didn't know was we requested seperate cheques at Secret Recipe. The WHOLE receipt added up to slightly less than 200 bucks, but since we still had seperate receipts plus the original-everything-added-up receipt, Princess, Lindy and I got more free stuff than we should. The boys (Kitty and Tun) took the FCUK car stickers. I suspect it's because of the two almost naked women in close proximity on the car sticker.
Later on Tun dropped me back off at Pyramid where i waited for ReaganBoy and Jafaar to finish Mi3. Their movie took longer than i thought, so while waiting, I went to Watsons ( to check out Maybelline prices), Fantasy ( to look for FrayFan's cd ), SASA ( to look for nail stuff for FrayFan's horrigible nail biting habit ), Watson again (to check out prices for Tun's nicotine patches ). I barely spent 15 minutes doing that. See, i'm such an efficient shopper... Anyway, it still left me with a lot of time, so I just sat outside A&W so that people coming out of the cinema could see me. Although I was bored out of my mind (the free magazine One U provided bored the shizz out of me.), it was tons better than being usiked by men with afro hairdos. Lesson learnt - men with afro hairdos who shop in Pyramid have no taste. Jangan la kacau girls who don't bother to even paling kepala. And you want to look at cleavage also, take a tip from Seinfeld - it's like the sun. you glance, then you look away. you don't STARE at it! poke your eyes out baru tau.
ReaganBoy then sent Jafaar and me home. It was raining pretty heavily, and I Heart rain more and more these days.
ReaganBoy on the road
As soon as i got home, i think i passed out on the bed. I was that tired. gahhhh

No comments: