Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Romance makes me cry

ReaganBoy is no longer single girls, sorry. :D I was so happy for him when he told me yesterday that he got back together with his ex, and it was so sweeeeeeeet and romantic! *sniff*

i don't know how clear the screen shot is, but it is evidence enough of a man in love. hehheheheh.. omg, don't kill me reagan. :D snickers..snickers..

Anyway, hols have been pretty stagnant so far. I caught da vinci code with Reganboy, Thomas, Chutney, and Dan, Evie, and Vitri, who are Chutney's friends. After that, i had early curfew, so i had to ciao earlier than i wanted to, leaving them all at burger king. It's amazing how dead MV can get at night. Kind of creepy actually..*shudder*

Life is pretty good nowadays. I wake up in time for lunch. I play games. One game actually. I watch tv. I chat with friends. I eat. Ohhh yeah i eat.

ahhhh life. it could only get worse. i'm waiting. i'm expecting. but i'm hardly hoping.

No comments: