Tuesday, June 20, 2006

many a millenia ago..

not that long la. lee tagged me. cheers.

10 YEARS AGO I WAS

8.. which would make me a student in std. 2. It was during an art period that we drew our moms. my typical drawing was the 'u' shape face la.. i was never a good artist see. Joanne looked at my drawing, laughed, and i started crying.

fainting during morning assemblies a lot. that year came to a grand total of three. They always had to call my sister to the office, but after std 1, i think even the office staff came to recognise me and just let me sleep a bit in the chair.

5 YEARS AGO I WAS

starting form 1. I was dead excited to be with all my friends and meet new people. half way through the school year, i was made CO1, and was soon happily spending my recesses cleaning the class. it was the start of a three year obsession that was put to an end simply because i was half deaf during that fateful day. :(

quite dismayed to find that i had to take history and geography. needless to say, i sucked at both. But still managed to somewhat score in the important exams, thank god.

a huge huge huge huge fan of.. westlife. I didn't really like them until after their second album came out though. I had a thing for Mark. Pui Yan had a thing for Nicky. Francine had a thing for Shane. Westlife was one thing i usually had in common with my sitting partners :D

much much thinner than i am now. I was a skinny person until like.. form 3.

1 YEAR AGO I WAS

taking the Q&A in Nirmala's tuition centre for biology. It was my second time in a real tuition centre, the first being crash course for PMR in History and Geog.

having my Interact installation where i stepped down after what was possibly the best year of my school life. I received a big bouquet of flowers and lollipops from Surynn, who was my successor. It was the biggest bouquet out of all the other BODs..nyahahah.. It was a pleasant contrast to my own installation where the bud of my rose fell off and rolled around on stage in front of everybody. Yes, i cried. In privacy. Then we all went to California Pizza Kitchen to celebrate till midnight. Both years. <3

reading books, doing last minute homework, doing interact work when everybody else was doing chemistry. *snicker* although sometimes I would tag along and help them do experiments. It was cool.

was the Programme Director (finally remembered the title) of Lit night. Basically i did nothing but tell people that it was their turn on stage. I also filled in for KarBear as emcee during one late night rehearsal. It was the most torment i'd ever been through for Lit night.

getting over a crush, and the next day found a new target. ahem ahem.

YESTERDAY I WAS

emo-ing to KarBear and making plans with Lee for the Carnival

eating lo shee fun for lunch

thinking and wishing thursday would hurry up and come

frantically sms-ing looking for transport to Lit night and finally telling Hwei to give up my ticket. :'(

5 MOST RECENT SONGS I LISTENED TO

Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz

How To Save A Life - The Fray

At Last - Ella Fitzgerald

Breathless - Corrine Bailey Rae

Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO

Breathless - Corrine Bailey Rae

My Girl - Westlife (actually i know all the words to all the old Westlife songs.....)

Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt

Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae

The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice

5 IDEAL PLACES FOR RUNNING AWAY TO

Midvalley. Can survive there.

Singapore. The transportation system is damn reliable.

Chandni's house. I can sleep on the couch and can just walk to college.

Jay's house. Ditto above. Although i strongly suspect he'd kick me out.

Ritz Carlton. :D neh freeloader lee!?!

5 ITEMS/THINGS I REALLY WANT

Canon EOS 30D. Or any Canon SLR.

My own apartment/condo/penthouse in Mont Kiara

An outfit comprising jeans skirt+wraparound espadrilles+off shoulder sweater. that's kinda cheating la.

a date with college friends :(

a date with school friends :(

*HINT HINT*

5 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW

starting on another tag

going to sleep

send photos to lee

planning the outing for this month

start on wrapping birthday presents

5 BIGGEST JOYS IN LIFE

seeing people i rindu

to receive an email saying i have comments.

celebrating special occasions

achieving things i work hard for

people i havent seen for so long still remember me.

5 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING

jay

linda

nash

gzhang

chandni-who doesnt have a blog but i'll make her post when she stays over nyahahaha

1 comment:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

OMG THE FRAY!