Sunday, June 25, 2006

tagamunjo

ENAM WEIRD FACTS/THINGS


yar hor, got a lot of diff meh between facts and things..


I will drink orange colour and yellow coloured drinks, but NEVER purple or red (except watermelon) coloured drinks... the same goes for ice lollies and sweets. The weird thing is I don't eat oranges, but i do eat strawberries and grapes

i'm fussy with chocolate. I prefer it frozen rock solid, and with nuts or rice crisps or something. i absolutely do not eat plain chocolate. i don't even eat chocolate flavoured ice cream.

my taste in guys

i think the guy who raps the japanese verse in Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki boyz has a friggin sexy voice. does that qualify as weird?

i like to take pictures of people with "celebs" (eg. neo, asun, jp.) but i myself very shy to take pictures with them..

my big toe has a weird nail-the result of itchy handed baby me with nail clippers

ENAM WEIRD HABITS

every night before i go to sleep, i lay out my purple blanket facing the right way. with the little picture of a dog going 'woof' face up at the bottom left corner. It HAS to be that exact postition.

in my wallet, all my bank notes are arranged. Biggest at the back, smallest in the front. and they all have the head facing me on the right.

i criticise people's eyebrows all the time. they make and break cuteness.

they say you can learn a lot about a person from the way they eat ice cream. I eat mine by licking the sides then pat it down flat to the cone. so it eventually ends up being an upside down cone, before i eat the cone bit by bit.

sometimes when i laugh really hard, i snort.

apoochee is my word. mine!



No comments: