Friday, June 16, 2006

obsession in developement

choi! touch wood. my brain's screwed up enough as it it without another obsession cluttering it. Tokyo Drift is a brainless enjoyable movie though. the soundtrack rocks. (shush la jay... i know you hate it- no more music education till i get back.) i'm downloading all the teriyaki boyz i can get my hands on. i shall also hunt down a bathing ape shirt in singpore. because bathing ape brand was created by the dude in teriyaki boyz. oh, btw, am leaving for singapore tomorrow, and will be back on tuesday. my baggage is purposely half empty so i have loads of space for my shopping! muahahahaa! yeah la, full of stuff for you guys also la! <3>

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CHANDNI

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAY
sayang my group 1 homies all so berbanyak banyak! i hope we stay in the same group next sem. pray i don't die on the road okay. if not no presents. :(

btw, does anybody know how to repair the html.. why so much space on top wan... ^^^^ :( so ugly.

i'm going to have to restrain myself from buying lala clothes after seeing harajuku in tokyo drift. omg.. slap me somebody.

outs. *muaks* yo, we go out when i get back yeah! sms me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing's wrong with your html. Its internet explorer's fault because IE s-u-c-k-s. Use mozilla which is tones better than IE. can get it here i think www.mozilla.com