Sunday, July 24, 2005

things about Yuen

1. when i'm alone at home, i like to leave doors open.

2. i'm a picky sleeper. my blanket must be specifically folded corner to corner . before my mom threw away my pink blanket, the ugly rough one was perfectly on top of it; 2" away from the sides. tiny bolster on my left, big huggy bolster on my right. two pillows in the centre of the bed; certain angle.

3. i pig out all the time.

4. i have the ability to wake up and just stare into space. all zoned out and everything. no thoughts whatsoever. i have mastered the art of stoning.

5. i go all gaga when i hear frankie j's 'obsession'. i listen to it and VE's 'oh oh oh' song all the time.

6. i have the oddest habit of rubbing my nose. like, the rounded bit. i think it evolved from the year i wore my horribly nerdy and loose red glasses. *shudder*

7. i have been feeding the dog's food to the back alley cats.

8. i still check the interact board regularly. i'm letting go VERY slooooowwwwlllyyy



1 comment:

Lynnylchan said...

What the... you can't feed lukey's food to the cats! it cost money!!!!!! feed them scraps or something. you know like when we have soup and we don't eat the soup bones...