Sunday, February 12, 2006

Camp Kareen

So yes, camp Kareen sleepover took place on friday night. Anaz and i got there at around three. We sat around and gossiped till Fran came, then the two nutters discovered Kar's OC collection and we watched the first few episodes of season 1 while poor Kar did homework. Then i took a shower in Kar's bathroom that's absolutely stacked with body shop products. I tell you, that girl should be a major stockholder in body shop. The shower was amazingly relaxing and hot! I came out after a super long time because i was just standing and enjoying the shower, and feeling the most relaxed i'd ever been. it was heaven!

Then we have dinner, and after dinner i paint my nails this metallic blue colour and stick it with rhinestones i bought from sasa. my nails look damn chun now. We mill around her room and gossip talk gossip talk. We take over Kareen's pc and have fun impersonating her till she told on us. Then she downloaded the song dancing in the moonlight by toploader because Fran just loves that song. I have that song as my ringtone now, thanks to bluetooth. It's a havoc song!

Then May, Rachel and Cheryne arrive and we all gossip some more.. I show them pictures of Him, and we all Talk.. Then we spring out the birthday cake for Francine's birthday! It was a great cake, and we all had a great time, then we go back to talking..or at least croaking on my part. We just Talked. It was great, i hadn't seen some of them for a really long time, and it was great to be catching up. Then we played around with my bag of makeup, with some disastrous results, and Kar let me use her MAC eyeshadow, which I totally love, because the shade is incredible!

Then I leave them to watch OC while i sleep at around 3am, and i vaguely remember someone singing, and me mentioning thiru for some crazy reason. May wakes us up seven hours later, and one by one we groggily get up. Then as it turns out, i forgot to sign out of the MSN messenger, and Anaz told me i got nudged at 4am by Jay, and I'm incredulous that they were still up at 4am.

Kar then ordered pizza online, but i didn't get my chicken wings :(. I got back home at around three, and barely had a rest before i was out again to attend Mei Ling's open house. It was great to see some of my juniors there, and I met Joe Vuei there, and found out that ROTARACT PJ IS ACTIVE. So i'm thinking of joining now.. anybody interested?

So that's it. I went to the doctor's today.. I'm supposed to refrain from talking so much, and to drink water. I hate the lozenges he prescribed, they taste yucky! I'm going to stick with strepstils, and take the other pills he gave. The cough isn't better at all. I hack like every 15 minutes. I had to get up three times during the night to get spit out the phlegm. I can only hope i don't end up causing an epidemic on valentine's day.

No comments: