Friday, February 24, 2006

Old aunties and skirts

I must be getting old.

Everyday I come home from school, take a bath, laze around, and eventually i get so sleepy I doze off in front of the TV. Then I'm knocked out till around seven thirty or when the maid wakes me up to eat. I don't understand why I'm so pooped out because I'm still pretty much sleeping the same time everyday and waking up the same time as I did in Sec school. I feel like an old auntie.. Back hurts, sleepiness and drowsiness, and basically boneless.

But aunties don't wear pleat skirts. *snort*

Speaking of which, I don't know if I still want to continue wearing my pleat skirts, which is a bit of a pity, because many of my skirts are pleats. Everytime i wear my pleat skirts, people assume I was a cheerleader. It's not an insult, but it just confuses me too much. I'm already blur most of the time. No need to add confusion to the equation.

Wacky friday was the theme of the day. I don't own any wacky clothes. So when Tun sms-ed me asking what to wear since we both don't own wacky clothes, we agreed to wear all black. The wackiest title definitely went to Beh, who wore a girly pink ribbon-y brooch oh his shirt and had his hair combed into a pansy hairdo. kudos to him who suggested wacky friday. All i had was my black pleat and my glamrock blouse. To make it 'wacky', i tied my hot pink satin sash round my hips for a belt. I ended up looking like a Christmas Present. Jay had a Santa hat. Our class is so weirdly happening.

Assignments have been a total landslide. There are assignments for every subject and I have barely started on any of them. I'm headign to the library tomorrow to meet up with the group so we can do our assignment on the history of Utusan and NST. I seriously don't give a shit, but I guess it could be worse. At least there's books to refer. I just found out that 99% of the class's reference was atrocious. At least if I'm going down for 'plagiarism', I won't be alone. HAH!

No comments: