Saturday, February 11, 2006

a whole pack of girls.

Yeah, every man's wet dream! A whole orgy of girls all squashed together in a room with only two mattresses. MUAAHAHAH

We had our monthly gettogether at Kareen's house. This time it was a sleepover instead of the usual window shopping at the malls. It was exciting just getting there! I had to take public transport, which i generally hate because public buses are undependable. But the bus I took was clean and cold! yay! Then lugged my heavy sleepover bag to Asia cafe, and soon was on my way to Kareen's fancy digs in tropicana.

While Kareen was taking her shower, me and Anaz did a naughty but daymn funny thing. we took over her MSN messenger and proceeded to impersonate her! so i messaged calvin and told him that 'yuen' was pissed off and started bitching about myself. then spoilsport Kareen messaged him and told him what was happening. bah!

It was around then that my coughing took a turn for the worse and i eventually started croaking. At time of press, i have a terribly 'sexy' voice and continuos coughing which i managed to infect Anaz with. In fact it's so bad that I'm goign to retire now and blog abotu sleepover another day...

*cough cough*

No comments: