Friday, February 17, 2006

It's goooooood

Today was a goooooood day. I stayed up till almost midnight finishing my (last minue) assignment, and spent my break in the library doing referencing, which is a total pain in the ass! Finally finished with enough time for lunch, (or so i thought) then i found out that traitor Tun had already printed his assignment out, so i abandoned my cantonese fried yee mee after a few bites and rushed to print it.

Was in a super uber good mood after i passed it up, cause it was relief for the rest of the day! Plus, i was wearing a new outift combo. spag+ shirt+ pleat skirt + tie + weird hair = japanese schoolgirl. Kitty said i looked like one of those bitchy slutty cheerleader types, which i took as a compliment, because that's HOT! hehehehehe

So then, we got off class early, then everybody went to the pool centre. I wanted to beat Tun at pool for the third time, but since he was jabbing *snort* sticks with Jay, i played with Beh instead. I ended up winning one game and losing the other. I'm beginning to really love this game! Play it every week, and even though i still suck compared to the regulars, it's still fun. A sport that i can finally play! And even though i still lose to Coach Jay i can beat a few people. YEAH!!! I aim to be able to beat all the guys in my class who play pool at least once. three down. many more to go.

After playing with Beh, I got my ass whooped by Jay, before surrendering my cue stick to Jeffrey who is good! That, plus Jay was actually off form after playing with me (I think i bring bad luck) = Jeffrey winning two games. all hail Jeffrey wei.

Then i went home, and cam whored a bit, because although Jay wanted to take pix, cam whoring is something i do personally, becuase i always look horrible in photos. Private cam hoe-ing is better becuase i have control of the delete button. muahahaha



No comments: