Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My ball almost hit some balls

I would like to start my saying it was a completely unintentional accident!

but still bloody hilarious nonetheless.

What happened was after class was over, me and Linda were supposed to go for the student council meeting, at 3:15. While waiting for time to pass, Jay and I went to play pool *yay*. I was taking my shot at the middle pocket, which was a pretty direct hit, all i had to do was shoot it straight in front. Jay was standing directly behind the middle pocket, and told me to aim lower. So of course i listen to the sifu who taught me how to play right! so I aim lower, but then!

the ball jumped.

and by jumping, i mean it hopped off the table.

and hit Jay's..um.. area

again, i repeat, it was a total ACCIDENT!

And besides, i don't think it hit him that hard.. he didn't buckle over too much or anything... i hope.. I don't know, i was laughing too much. But anyway, we managed like four games on fourty five minutes, and i won like.... one...i think... yeah, i'm pretty sure i won..i think... i can't remember anything except for the "balls" incident. MUAHHAHAHAH!!!

So yes, after that, i went for the student council meeting with Linda. They were fillign up the leftover posts which had nobody from last week's meeting. Linda got the post of assistant Promotions and Advertising. Then they came to Logistics, which even the Advisor said would be more of a guy's job because it had to do with moving stuff, and basically manual stuff la, i guess. But the way the guy described what the job entails, the more it sounded like stuff I'd already done in Interact for almost three years. So Chandni nominated me. And no one else got nominated.

So by default, i got the post, without even going through the second-ing of the nomination. hah!!!

and the best thing about it!

WE GET BUSINESS CARDS!

how cool is that!!!!

I'm already looking forward to post break exams.. i can't believe I'm actually enjoying college this much. This is fun-ness!



2 comments:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

I dont give a *beep*
Keep hitting balls at my *beep*
Cause it dont mean a thing if u hit my *beep*
I'ma just stop doing my thing if you're gonna hit my *beep*

Ha ha ha ha HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*beep* *beep* *BEEP!!!*

Cpt_papadam said...

haha.. it seems to me that your actually enjoying this 'accident'...ey? nasty girl... haha.. speaking of buisness cards.. i found your buisness card a few days back in my pile of old ones.. the one u gave me at the conference.. hahaha weird rite?