Friday, March 17, 2006

bummmerrr

What an emo day. End of exams would usually leave me in a slight state of euphoria, but this time it just left me feeling in a funk. A cocktail combo of many things over the past few days, mainly him, her, and what can only be hormones just left me in a slightly lazy bummed out mode. And i have decided that i am quie fierce when i am in this kind of mood. Even the pool balls obey me when i shouted at it to stop. HAH!! no la, i kept losing until Jay played a one-hand game with me. That was pretty much all i won. ugh. loser! So yeah. I'm bummed. And i don't really even know why. Okay, so I have a vague idea, but it's hardly clear. Not anymore.

On the other hand, I'm becoming addicted to Damien Rice's The Blower's Daughter. Now i know why it sounds so familiar the first time i heard it; it's the soundtrack to the movie Closer. I've been listening to the song at least five times a day. no kidding. It's incredibly beautiful, soft and graceful in a whimsical sort of way. If I could, I would love to catch his concert in Singapore, just to watch him perform this one song live. It would literally bring tears to my eyes.

Things with him are coming close to a collision. I don't think it's healthy to go on like this. I hate not getting the things i want, but it's just painful to want the things I won't let myself get. Maybe it's all in the mind. Maybe it's the whole wanting what you can't have. Whatever it is, i can't wait for some March intake eye candy to take my mind off him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My plan is to ambush James Blunt if he ever comes down, then I shall kidnap him and make him sing Goodbye My Lover to me. I lovelovelove his hair.