Thursday, March 23, 2006

Finally some relief

It was almost the most boring day of my life. There was an exam briefing I was supposed to attend at three pm, but I followed Linda to Sunway Uni after BCS and decided that since everybody else wasn't going to listen to the talk, i decided to skip as well. Sunway Uni's AUSMAT was having a charity booth, and Linda's bf, Hafiz as well as some of her friends were involved in it, so i tagged along with Linda.

While we were there waiting for her friends, Linda and I got to talking. Somehow or other we got to talking about my moods, and I finally told her the whole reason behind it. I initially didn't quite plan on telling her all the details, including who it was, but I guess I needed someone to understand the whole story, so now she's one of the few that know. I had to tell her in order for her to understand why I wasn't going to pursue the matter any further, and the stupid complications behind it all. It feels good to have someone know what things are going through my mind when I don't feel like talking or playing pool >_< She gave some ideas, but they all involve self disclosure to him, so no way. no guts.

On another note, jsut how unsafe streets are nowadays was honed into me a few hours ago. pounded into me more like. I had just gotten out of the car and was walking toward the pasar malam, when i heard a shout behind me. I turned around to see this girl sort of running towards me, and I was like thinking "stop fooling around la" Then this motorbike zooms past us, and all this happens in like..five seconds

it turns out it was a snatching. The guy that was with the girl had a scratch on his nose and lost only his handphone, so pretty lucky la. I almost became a near victim because i had been sms-ing at that time when i was walking. It could have been my handphone in the hands of some creepy snatcher with itchy pus filled cursed hands. If the girl/guy had shouted theft or something to identify what was going on, i would have shouldered the fella on the motorbike, cause there were two, and i could easily have knocked one of them onto the ground.. and proceeded to beat him into pulp. Like what's your problem la! you want money, at least go beg for it! Robbers are worse than beggars who can totally work for a living. Robbers are the scum of the earth's rubbish. Snatch thieves are...are.. like... unprocessed toilet water.. or the water that contains little baby worms that grow out and come out from your feet after you drink that water.

GRRRR




No comments: