Wednesday, April 04, 2007

2239

Think Think Think

bad for brain.

I don't feel like celebrating anything to do with my birthday this year. At least not right now. Last year I had a great time, great food, great company,flowers, awesome presents, sleepover, skanky sitting on lap photos.. ahhhh.. If I can't top that this year I don't even want to try.

Btw, thanks for the card jie. I'm going to think that you were too busy to actually go buy one, but hey, it's the thought that counts. Although I have to say, when I saw separate cards, I thought I would be getting more than one signature *ahemahem*. Hehe, joking la joking.


Anyway, it's happened again. But as usual nothing will come out of it. No good no good no good. Don't think. Be content. Omg, why am I blogging like Rosie O Donnell.

And on a final pissy note. OMFG. How the hell did the whole district know??? I mean, if you say the Family, okay la, understood, I was close to most of them, but why la. My life is so nothing to talk about, suddenly I find out about this 3 years later. Can jump off Kurnia.

I mean, come on. The DISTRICT.

I cannot let this be. Must must must settle. Yes, it was 3 years ago, and it shouldn't matter now, and yes, it doesn't affect me since we're in totally different social circles. But JENGJENGJENG, I have principles. And still that bit of pride left. Cannot cannot cannot let people think like this about me. Must do damage control!


The DISTRICT WEI!!

No comments: