Wednesday, April 25, 2007

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Yuen
Birth Date : 16th April
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : black
Right of lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Cina = Canton+Hakka
My Fears : Heights + loneliness + Elevators closing on me
My Weaknesses : My Brain
My Perfect Pizza : Pepperoni, crab meat, mayo, mushrooms, beef, without the pizza.

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Gargh.. Comfy.. *snuggle*
My bedtime : before midnight laaa
My most missed memory : Kindergarden

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke la, hands down.
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King for the swiss double, McD's for everything else
Single or grouped dates : Who cares as long as I'm on one
Adidas or Nike : Adis! PINK PINK PINK ADIS
Tea or Nestea : Nestea is coffee, right?... SAY COFFEE LA! Chinese tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee : coffee

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Not now, I don't
Curse : Heeee...
Take a shower : aboden
Have a crush : Yar
Think you've been in love : Nah
Go to school : college, yes
Want to get married : HarHarHar
Believe in yourself : Yes and no

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes, Duh
Gone to the mall : wtf...
Been on stage : Unfortunately yes
Eaten sushi : Yes! <3
Dyed your hair : nope, I have virgin hair

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Yeah, strip pool with Chand. We stopped after I took off my jacket.
Changed who you were to fit in : Not to fit in, no

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married : Before I die. Before. I duno. 30?

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : Dark Coloured
Best hair colour : Dark Coloured
Short hair or long hair : As long as it's zexyyyy. And is soft.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Reading comics of bald headed emo blobs
Hour ago : Watching CSI
4.5 hours ago : Just woke up from evening nap
1 month ago : Assignments probably
Year ago : Assignments probably

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : friends and Eddie
I feel : Eddie poking my leg right now
I hate : so many whiny people
I hide : tummy fats
I miss : eating cookies and being thin
I need : a massage and salonplas badly

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Calvin HAH!
Linda
Surekha
Anaz
Nerd Queen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're not Hakka, we're Hainanese la! What the. What have you been on stage for, I don't think you performed anything since primary school. Getting installed doesn't count. Got cookies in the freezer, you'll have to toast them though.