Monday, April 23, 2007

Tag

Calvin is a too-free dude with too much time on his hands than he knows what to do with. That and the fact that nobody will go watch movies with him! HARRRRRHARRRRHARRRR! Okay no la, sorry for ffk-ing. :D

5 Reasons Why I Blog:

#1 : I have too much randomness and quirkiness that I cannot express in real life for fear that I will be alienated and committed to a mental institution. So it spills over to writing.

#2: I have practically no life. So I spend whatever free time I have online. Or sleeping. Or falling asleep while online. So #1 just happens to be a convenient outlet.

#3: Er. It's useful to remind myself of what I used to be like. I usually avoid reading past entries from long ago because I just feel like slapping myself. But yes, it's like many many benchmarks of what I used to be, what I have become and perhaps also an indicator of what I may be.

#4: I like the idea of owning something personal, can?

#5: ... Um.. I like.. to.. put my pictures can!?! Eh no la, I like to show off my pretty pretty friends :D

Omg, everytime I read about online feuds between people like.. er.. Xiaxue and all her commenters and whatnots, I always thought "Eh quite mo liu. Her blog let her say what she wants la. So emo, like kill your kitten like that burn your family shit on your car liddat. Jeesh". And now. BWAAAAHAHAHAHH. Someone slap me can? But if everybody's going to be so high and mighty about everything, let them think what they want la. I'm gonna brush it off, everything also got some over the top comment, jeeesuuuusss, LET'S THINK OF PENANG!

yes

PENANG!

Wheeeeee. 22 days left.

No comments: