Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Gone Fishin'

No la, gone shopping holiday. Have many many places to go and things to do and stuff to be bought. Earrings and maybe shoes for Linda and Chand, Tun's two birthday presents, something crazy for Kitty, Jay's Christmas present, and I have a brown shopping list paper that the people above might recognize. Hehe.

I'm heading to Singapore on the 8 o'clock bus tomorrow, and I'll be in our little neighbour around noon, so LINDA KHOO FERN NI, you have until then to reply my message before I cross International waters and am unable to message you. Then I'll kill you on Monday.

OMG

College term 3 starts in 5 days. Am very very the happy. Super. Practically the whole holidays I've been bored out of my mind, and now as soon as I get back from Singapore, I get to go to school. Geek!!!

LINDA KHOO FERN NI

If Maxis has no problems, you should have gotten my sms like.. yesterday!! Gonna chop you up. I keeeeelllll you! Btw, come come sayang, let's go out on Sunday, MV okay? I sms you as soon as I'm back on Malaysian soil, providing I'm not too pooped out. You call the Subang people all okay. The foreigners should be back by then. Apochee, I miss you all la. Miss scolding and whacking and sulking and making funny sounds at you all and weird out-ing you all.

By the way, did I tell you I really really really really really really miss...

pool

mihun laksa [alas, no more see hum :( ]

fried sotong

uh... the elevator. Well, sort of.

air conditioned classrooms

my watermelon juice

bee in my bonnet : Nanheul Saranghae Nuhman Saranghae - Shim Tae Yon (Goong OST)

oh my freaking god, Anaz! You have to download this song okay.

*edit*

Oh, I forgot to mention, I also did something else in December.

Specifically 17th December. HEHE i would post the photos, but suddenly kena on Monday all. So I show you then la *cackle*

No comments: