Saturday, January 13, 2007

Midnight Randomness

Daddy's watching the Chelsea match. It's almost midnight now, and January's a helluva good month so far, for a number of reasons

I have a new organizer. Free from American Express, and it's damn chun. Better than my old one that Daddy got for me for Interact.

Anya just sms-ed me that Hana Yori Dango 2 is out! Finally, I can get hooked onto Jun and Arashi again. As of right now, the MediaSource is playing my favourite old Arashi tunes.

My right back tooth is swollen. I think maybe it's the wisdom tooth or whatnot. I certainly hope it's not because I ate half a fishball during dinner. So I put Bonjela. Bonjela is yummy in a yucky weird sorta way :D

I finally pierced my ears in Thursday. After countless pairs of earrings wasting away in my drawer no thanks to friends who keep giving me earrings for presents and clueless people who have never noticed that my ears are unadorned. Chandni and Linda and Lydia came along for support. Chand and Linda left with my fingernail marks on their hands :D nyehehehe. This also means no prawns, seafood, and egg for like the next two weeks. What will I do with my sotong fix :( Never mind, can make up for it when Chinese New Year rolls around

I cannot wait for CNY! The sister comes back, Angpaus come rolling in, I get to wear my new silk kimono top (if I can wait that long) and I will have my CNY party after our mid sems. Ah time to bring out the guest list. Yes yes good things come in abundance in the first half of the year.

Mass Colympics. Commlympics. Fugger, first order of business, ask The Chairman how he wants it spelt. Although honestly, his answer will probably be a lot of agitated shouting and swearing and end with me pacifiying him by calling him Chairman. Hehe! Kit wants me to transfer to the Marketing side, but since I'm already starting my prep for the events side I want to stay put, but I'm gonna be there for LindaFunnyFernNi if she needs anything done. This is good because it means I attend her meetings so I kill time while waiting for the stupid bus.

No comments: