Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Term 3

Semester 3 is so far, better than the previous semester.

Issues in Media Content- I'm not too sure I really like my lecturer, but she seems nice enough. The lesson keeps going at the very least, and so far the subject doesn't seem to bad.

Comm Research Method - We have Dr Lean again, and apparently so far there's a 100% passing rate, plus this year they abolished the actual carry out of the research proposal. So although there have been rumours that CRM is even harder than CTR, I think this should be a passable subject.

Public Relations 1 - This is the semester where we diverged into our respective majors. Most of us chose PR, with the exception of Chandni who went for Journalism, and Reagan who is in Advertising. We have our former Programme Director who is now pursuing her PhD, and she's reallllllyyyyyy havoc. Very engaging and fun. Ah, this will definitely be a subject I enjoy a lot. Plus, we're organizing the Mass Colympics this year!

Academic Writing - NOT my favourite subject. It's like CSS all over again *wail*

There's still Intro to Desktop Publishing left, on Thursday and Friday. Did I mention I really don't like my schedule this term? Classes end at 3pm on Monday and Tuesday, so I have to wait till 4.30pm. On Wednesday to Friday I have to wait for the 2.30 pm bus because my classes end at 12pm, 10 am, and 11 am. Think of all the hours I'm killing in school! Pray pray pray that Daddy will keep considering letting me drive Jun starting from February. Otherwise I come home everyday too pooped to do anything. Which is a real pity because there are many things I'd like to do at home. FizzShizz la.

Hehe, Jay really liked his Christmas present. Which he ought to, because I went to several CD music shops before I found it. Set Yourself On Fire by Stars. Ahhh thanks to Gramophone Singapore, I'm a certified Good Present Giver :D And Chandni got me black wedges. And Linda got me MORE chunky bracelets. And we might go to Pyramid this Thursday to pierce my ears. They're gonna accompany me so I can wring the life out of their skinny little fingers while I get needles poked into me.

ps : I'm watching The Simpsons. The detective wants access to Lisa's permanent record.

Detective : You have an awful lot of papers in your tray. Wouldn't it be an awful pity if they all got...SHUFFLED?

Principal Seymour : You wouldn't dare....

Detective : Oh, I wouldn't, would I?! *shuffle shuffle shuffle shuffle*

PS : .. You know, I could just arrange them back in order.

Detective : * takes sheaf of papers and... STAPLES THEM*

PS : NOOOOOOO!!!

Hehe.

No comments: