Monday, December 04, 2006

Photos and plants

Camerons presented pretty nice if slightly boring photography opportunities. All I did was take macro shots of flowers because there wasn't much else, other than the temple. I would have taken a couple of shots of the hills as we were going down, but my ears were being too much of a pain from all the pressure.








And these are my newly acquired plants :D

First up, the cacti. They're not all mine; half of them will belong to 6 lucky college friends. If, you know, there are still 6 left... The ones in the frame are mine, and the ones in the tray are for the sayangs. I'm refraining from naming them to avoid creating an emotional bond.

many cactuses = cacti cacti cacti
And the white pink rose plant! Some of the buds have already fallen off, but I'm hoping it'll at least last to see the new year.

The rose plant

My pink white rose. One of them.

One of the final stops was a small plant nursery, where I picked up a plant which has flowers with heart-shaped petals. And it was only 4 Ringgit. It's so purty. Another plant I got was a baby pine tree. I have big plans for it for Christmas! okay, maybe not big huge big, but I can hang teeny little things on its teeny little branches and it'll be so CUTE!


The love petal flower - I'm going to name this KAFY

Baby Alvin growing for Christmas
And to spite you all for living so far away, specially YOU, LINDA KHOO 'FUNNY' FERN NI, and since I'm forced to eat the strawberries I bought for you, here's a berri-licious pictures of what I ate while typing this post.
Strawberries
I'm gonna merajuk at you on the first day of school. If I remember. Hm. Must put that on my brown paper list.

No comments: