Thursday, December 14, 2006

Results

...are coming out tomorrow. Granted, the first tip off wasn't accurate at all, considering it came from a lecturer, but this time, the programme director is a more credible source.

I'm quite worried, but at the same time chill. It's like SPM. I didn't get jitters until I stepped inside the hall. Maybe it's not hit me yet.

IMMW - was. so. Painful. Damn Energizer Bunny. I pray pray pray I get a B-.. But then again, my assignments were terrible. So maybe a C+ is more rational.

ICG - DAMN WEI. One subject where I should score an A+. The finals were THAT good. But I did a bit of counting on my own, and to get a 75 mark overall, i'd have to score perfectly for finals. So.. yeah. I tembaked the subjective part in the theory part. I'll always hate terms and technicalities. My A just got downgraded to B+, maybe A-. Who knows, maybe they mark on a curve.

CTR - Oh my. No words needed. This course has like, a 70% failure rate. My first CTR lecture had the seniors from previous semesters retaking the subject; plus that together with my intake, and we had about 90+ students. I kinda regret not going for PASS classes. I just want to pass :(

ICC - Yeah man! Don't we all love her!! I'm expecting an A! Any A la, I can't remember too much about the exam, except the mamak studying session :D Cheers, Genevieve.

MKT - Not too bad. I studied, some stuff came out, a lot of stuff didn't come out, but enough to cover my bases. I can't remember much about the actual paper. Again, I remember the last 2 minutes before we left the Media Hub to go to the hall, when I was coaching Tun on the push and pull strategies; again, using my weird ass methods of explaining and memorising. But Karma was good, cause it actually came out :D High five, man. Here's to a B.

*Edit*

ICC - A - Yeah maaaaan! I've never had a 4 before. :D

ICG - B - slight dissapointment here, feel my final was deserving of at least a B+, but considering that my mid term Illustrator was quite the disaster, I suppose it's fair.

CTR - B- - The moment of TRUTH! So far most of my peeps have passed CTR, so it's a huge relief for us; for those who didn't, cheer up la, okay? :D The shocker was finding out Eddie scored a freaking A for this. Now we all know Eddie is secretly some brainiac. No more sympathetic notes for him anymore.

IMMW - B- - "Pigs will fly when the bunny stops playing". Dear GOD! This was expected la.

MKT - B+ - I suppose the plus makes up for my ICG, this was quite better than I was expecting

Cheeeeersssssss

No comments: