Thursday, December 07, 2006

Shamelessly stolen from Patrick's blog

This is The Breakfast Club.

You recognize that one wearing what appears to be a Topshop shirt (or a very similar design) at the bottom left? That's Patrick. You remember Patrick, right, one half of PaQuin?

If you are free tomorrow, go to The Curve and attend the Justea Battle of the Bands to support the band.

I won't be there cause of my usual excuse. Sorry la.. :( I will be rooting for you quietly at home.. Rotting away in front of my laptop.. While Kareen and Lee and everybody else get to cuci mata, uh I mean, support Patrick.

I know, I know, I ffk you all AGAIN! sorry la, not on purpose :(

Anyway, I already got my balasan. I kena flu already. Never mind, I will cure myself with slices of cheesecake that Lydia, Pui Yan, Zarrin and I baked today :D

Eh eh, PaQuin, I promise promise promise swear on BabyAlvin, my 12-now-11 cacti, my KAFY plant, Luke and Hugh's life that I will belanja MAKAN AND MINUM when you guys bring me to Williams. If The Breakfast Club wins anything, I throw in dessert also, okay? ahhhh fair deal fair deal yesh? :D :D :D

Sorry la! eeyer... i keep reading Lee's sms. " :( "

I FEEL DAMN BAD OKAY don't la like that...


No comments: