Monday, October 16, 2006

The flavour of the week and DRUNKNESS

Arashi's been playing on a loop on Hugh when I'm blasting audio distractions. Particularly Jidai, Sakura Sake, and Hidashi No Mirai. My aim is to listen to it on a loop enough that I can sing along. So far, I've got the choruses down pat. Ai Shiteru To Ienai has got me singing Oh, shake it shake it BABEH in the shower. I'm going to make it my ringtone, man!

Japanese songs are my latest phase. Less emo ballads, more rock and upbeat tempo. That's why Jidai is my latest flavour of the week. It's like a Japanese version of Timberlake's SexyBack; it's a turn on song. Oh my, I'm getting turned on a lot lately. But not to say that I've gone off emo music completely, this is me you're talking about after all. Jay mentioned that Damien Rice's new album is coming out soon, so I might properly consider buying an original album .. er.. since 911's Moving On album came out. See la, I'm quite the broke, or at least I will be after prom.

Speaking of which, I am actually quite excited about prom now. EEssh, never underestimate the powers of persuasion by Chandni and Linda. I've got the dress already, got the company of dateless/date-ed friends, I'm just hunting for accessories now. But FUG, the necklaces are 30 bucks-ish. And I'm super stingy la, got birthday presents to buy still... I can always go bare :D

OHHH and speaking of birthdays, this is too hilarious and bitchy not to share. So yes, you all know by know the deal with my Strawberry Margarita story, seeing as how you all like to TALK ABOUT IT. But HAH! I've found a story worse than mine.

My nephew celebrated his 1st birthday during the weekend, and his young aunt (in form 3/4 ish) invited some of HER friends over for the party. Personally, I think that's bloody rude, I mean, it's not your party.First of all, you got no work to do during the party is it, so free to go entertain only your friends. EESH! Anyway. So she breaks out the (cheap) wine and starts handing it out to every small duckling at the party. She stupidly eggs on her friend to drink down wine, and her even more stupid friend is stupid enought to listen to her. HONESTLY!

So then she gets drunk ass, wayyyyy more drunk than I've ever seen. She blacks out on the road outside the gate and bangs her head on the car bumper on her way down. HAHA! Okay la, so I'm mean, but pshhh not like she didn't ask for it. First of all, she's UNDERAGE. I was 18 last semester. Granted, I drank wine and margaritas before I turned legal, having a Friday's margarita on my 17th Birthday, but I never got so drunk I blacked out. Second, I saw the way she downed that horrible cheap wine. MAHAI, you think wine is water is it? Drink down like some liquor competition only, who do you think you are?! Even I sipped mine over the course of like, an hour or so. This one drinks like she's been stuck in a desert.

Anyway, I guess she was relatively fine. She didn't die or anything. My mom was commenting about how she couldn't even hold her head up properly, and was sweating buckets. NYYAAAHAHHAH! Oh, and the car was fine too. PSHH, I bet she got a scolding the next morning from her mom, who was there too, by the way. *snort*

yeah, yeah, I know, I'm one to talk. But really what! Her case is so much more stupid than mine!

Random : I don't know where my scientific calculator is anymore. I don't think I even know how to type any more formulas anymore. Maybe to type in secret messages and like my name la, hehehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuen, that piece of news doesn't take away the fact that you got high on a single strawberry margarita.

It wasn't even pure. It had strawberries. Anything strawberry is so cutesy and pink it isn't supposed to get you drunk. =P

Anyway its a ridiculously funny story, wish I'd see the head crashing on bumper. I pity the car. *evil grin

And you say we never comment on your blog. Well here you go =)

PS: after what I said above, we still friend friend right? don't hate me k?