Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Post It Note

Note to self:

  • buy new jeans, preferably levi's princess cut. It has diamantes, so princessy and gorgeous!
  • get hot hot hot photo of house for photoshop assignment
  • buy prom dress if you're going to go
  • START REVISING CTR
  • buy white cap
  • buy pearl necklace. in black.
  • wash pink adis
  • register Hugh at ICT department
  • buy Body Shop Body Scrub
  • buy new bag.
  • all purchases must be made with parental credit. Except necklace.
  • start thinking of Christmas presents and belated birthday gifts

Thanks to Chand and Linda, I think I'm..somewhat excited for prom. Like..barely. Just enough to give evening dresses a second look when I window shop. I even googled prom dresses. This time around, I don't want anything trashy or frilly. If I can't find anything elegant or flowing, I'll just go with lala. I can at least carry THAT look off :D

No comments: