Monday, October 23, 2006

Hugh goes clickety-clack

I REALLY need to cut my nails.

Jafaar tagged..Bugger, why does he get to go to Cherating, while I get stuck in PD.

3 Hobbies
-Reading Asian lit
-Sleeping with Hugh singing to me
-Talking to my peeps while secretly checking out hotties

3 Things on my to-do list
-Cut my nails
-Put yoghurt in hair
-Finalise Friday's plans

3 Unique traits
-If I hit you, it's only because I'm really close to you and that's how I'm affectionate :D
-You DIE if you insult my friends and I hear about it
-I apparently have a very weird laugh...

3 Favourite drinks
-Watermelon juice
-Ribena
-Shtrawbelly margarita HEEEEE!:D

3 Passions
-Friends
-Photography
-School

3 Awesome movies
-Sepet
-LOTR trilogy
-Love Actually

3 Good Bands
-Letters to Cleo
-Teriyaki Boys
-ARASHI!!!!!!!!!!

3 Things I am anal about
-My personal space. DON'T COME SO CLOSE LA IF I DON'T LIKE YOU
-Grammar
-Being ordered around. It pisses me off to no end.

3 Random men
-Superman
-Kit
-Shahid.. mahai...fail my assignment all..

3 Bad habits
-LOUDNESS
-my roving eye coupled with my inability to focus
-uh..lame jokes!

3 Painful experiences
-letting go
-failing Grade 8. TWICE
-Form 4

3 Treasured memories
-end semester dinner
-Installation
-18th Birthday

3 Goals before 30
-Snag my man
-DRIVE
-Get a fantabulous job

3 Biggest Fears
-Heights
-Being alone
-FAT

3 Favourite desserts
-Baskin Robbin's Vanilla Macademia
-Brownies
-Cuppacakes

3 People I tag
-Linda the Chick
-Don'tMessLydia
-PatTheRocker/NerdKing

No comments: