Sunday, October 29, 2006

Prom part 1

Honestly! Everybody's suddenly super enthusiasthic and has blogged about Prom. I shan't bother with nitty gritty details then. Prepare for shizz-naz load of Photos.

After getting make up done by those makeover people, Linda and I changed into our dresses. I was damn hesitant because. Damn er la. I'm not a hardcore tube-top wearer, and my dress was slightly cold wet because my maid happened to wash it on THAT DAY ITSELFWTF!
The Girls. + Beh. Girls laa..
The guys. Thomas, Tun, Ashleigh, Beh

Chand and I ham it up for Suxi. Shizz, check out my jawline :D

Linda and I. Thank God we didn't pay a cent for the 'makeover'.

But heee, they prodded me out, and soon, the prom is in full swing.

Me, Roger, Jay at the table.

And we attack the free booze. Carlsberg made my tongue go all tingly at first, but I got used to it after a while. I was all "yay, collect the free booze for me!" The whole table went NOOOO!wtf. -_-"

OKAY I SWEAR. This time I was so not drunk/tipsy/throwing up.

It was dark. I was clumsy. I knocked over the glass of booze onto Roger's lap. Onto his pants.

I'M SO SORRY ROGER!!

Roger and Me - Carlsberg. We no like-y very much. But heck, it's free.

Jay and I. Um, still drinking beer.

LydiaRedHot, AlvinWhoCanShuffle, MeFatArms.

KAF, stop lecturing me. I know you are!

Some booze will naturally make me um. more outspoken. More fun la okay! Crazy thoughts were running through my head, LittleDrunkDevils were egging me to do StupidCrazySureDie things, but *cough* didn't act on them. :D So proud wei. Self control.

Group Shot! Tun, Lydia, Chand, Me, Jay, Thomas.

I am damn lanci, can.

KarBear and Anya nagging. Prom 2 coming up.

3 comments:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Omg, I was so red. Like tomatoe.

Yuenny said...

you say tomatoe
i say tomato

Anonymous said...

Hey! You look great in that dress! Very very nice! :)