Sunday, October 15, 2006

Matsumoto Jun Rocks My World

Because this blog needs more obsession, and I'm just head over heels with Matsumoto Jun
Yes, the very Jun the other Apple Green Jun is named after

Chibi kawaii Jun! OMG, I want sons like that <3

gurgle

Him as a kid. OMG CUTE!


nick carter hair

This is one of my favourite compilations. Check out the evolution, baby! He's so gawddamn lanky and hunky. *gruughhhh* The first; he's like newbie cute. Second; he's all nerdy and intelligent. Third; he's some bad ass senior hunk. Oh God, just the way he carries his bag is so hot! *melt* and his HAIR. Oh lord, bless and praise the dude who invented hair wax.

i like my men in uniform.

And then Johnny's Entertainment formed Arashi (Storm in Japanese) and KAPOW his popularity exploded. The fact that he was cast as a lead character, Doumyoji Tsukasa in the Hana Yori Dango series, propelled him to hearthrob status.



He had extensions put in for a TV series, if I'm not mistaken, hence the slightly girlish hair that I know some of you are kutuk-ing right now, but FUG, he's hot. I love the hair, so shush.

it's such a pity there are no Japanese boys in my college.

3 comments:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

I didn't know u were into women

Anonymous said...

It looks like his eyes are bigger than yours. I'll give it to you that he's cute, but I'm over the girly-men phase now. I like my men manly! Grrr!

Yuenny said...

He's not girly! stop implying that he's girly! he's HAWT. esp in hana yori dango. you all never watched, so you dont understand!